"30 Days of Refreshment"
(20-30 Minutes a Day, 5 Days a Week)
Week at a Glance
Day 30 - Friday, June 24, 2011: Acts 28Last Week
- Find a quiet place free from all distractions for at least 20-30 minutes. Clear your mind, turn off all electronic devices.
- Bring a Bible, pen and paper, a notebook or a journal.
- If things you need to do suddenly come to mind, just write them down but do not leave your devotional time. Remain unplugged and ready to plug into God.
- PLUG Into God!
- Read today's passage slowly, several times, allowing its message to sink all the way in.
- Answer the following questions about the passage and write them in your journal:
Three Big Questions:
- What stood out to you from this passage? Why?
- What does this passage teach you about God?
- What should I change about my life as a result of the message from this passage?
- Talk to God about what you are learning and ask Him to help you find the answer to any questions you might have.
- Pray about your personal needs and your relationship with God.
- Pray for your family, loved ones, your church, and the community.
- About the main message you received from your time with God today throughout the day!
Congratulations! You are plugging into God!Last Week